Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice - Anti-ghostwriting procedure and plagiarism detection policy
The editorial board of the journal Equilibrium implements anti-ghostwriting procedure and strict plagiarism detection policy. In case of Equilibrium CrossCheck is powered by iThenticate.
Anti-ghostwriting procedure: the editors consider the “ghostwriting” and “guest authorship” as a sign of very serious scientific misconduct. All the detected cases of the “ghostwriting” and “guest authorship” will be exposed, including notification of relevant institutions. As a result, the publisher of the journal Equilibrium has introduced procedures to address the phenomena of “ghostwriting” and “guest au-thorship”. All the authors must fulfill and sign the declaration concerning “ghost-writing” and “guest authorship”. The definitions of “ghostwriting” and “guest au-thorship” by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education is available at the web-site of the journal.
We invite all individuals involved in research in Poland, as well as economists from foreign scientific centers to cooperate with us. All works sent to us are verified by the Scientific Council and after preliminary qualification shall be forwarded to the anonymous evaluation by independent reviewers.
1. In Equilibrium, only articles in English are published. Only the articles with high quality of English language will be qualified for reviewing and final publication process.
2. Only the works published for the first time appear in our journal.
3. The authors who submit articles should also include a completed and signed application form, which is available for download here [Download-application form].
4. The article, together with literature and abstracts, must have the minimum length of 20 thousand characters. Title references to any material that has been provided by a previous authors, or been published in another source should be set in harmonization with Harvard norms – APA styles (American Psychological Association 6th edition). The article must fulfill all the formatting and editorial criteria that are available in formatting template [download-formatting template]. If possible, please send texts in the formatting template prepared by the editors.
5. The condition for forwarding the text to reviewing process is an absolute compliance with the editorial requirements and high quality of English language. The evaluation form is available for download for authors [Download Article Evaluation Form].
With the electronic version of the text all graphs, figures and drawings in editing form with the original files such as Excel, must be submitted. In addition, the author should sent by regular mail a completed and signed registration form to the address:
Adam P. Balcerzak
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych i Zarządzania
Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika
Ul. Gagarina 13A
7. Unsolicited materials will not be returned.
8. The author, after submitting the text, receives electronic information about acceptance of the paper and transfer to the review.
10. The authors of articles published in Equilibrium are not paid.